South Florida web marketing techniques can work well for a small business owner. Learn how to effectively promote your business website. It really is possible. But choose wisely or you may be dumping money down the drain.
Pay Per Click advertising
Google’s AdWords advertising program is the best known example of Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.
Well written, original online articles with compelling content can be used to good advantage.
Create well written press releases to publicize notable events in the life of your company.
Use White Papers, Fact Sheets, and Case Studies in HTML or PDF format to help move visitors forward in the buying cycle.
If your firm has a story to tell, start collecting subscriptions from your visitors who would like to read more about your company. Tell them all about your business in your eNewsletter.
When properly done, a well crafted email campaign can drive a lot of good traffic to your site.
Social Media marketing
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn are popular examples of social media platforms which can be used effectively to boost website popularity.
What are some things companies can do?
Specific leveraging techniques are discussed elsewhere on the site, but here are a few ideas for you to think about:
- a website makeover with optimizaton – give your tired, old website a new look and focus, and make it search engine friendly
- add quality informational content – articles, Frequently Asked Question pages, .PDF documents, eBooks, and videos
- establish a company Blog – provide readers with valuable, timely information, integrate it with your website
- set up a company Twitter Account – another important way to keep in touch with your customers
- create a company eNewsletter – great way to stimulate sales, make it easy for visitors to subscribe on your website
- use Pay per Click (PPC) advertising – Google’s AdWords program is the best known
- advertise in relevant eNewsletters – a very affordable way to reach your target market